As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:Contact info for Elektron US repair center (in Georgia) (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Contact info for Elektron US repair center (in Georgia)
Cappy
Contact info for Elektron US repair center (in Georgia) 12 Years, 3 Months ago
Can anyone provide the name / website / phone / email of the repair center in Georgia that Elektron uses for US repairs?
  The topic has been locked.
ark
Chain Chomp
Re:Contact info for Elektron US repair center (in Georgia) 12 Years, 2 Months ago
Send a support request to Elektron via their website and they will tell you how to proceed.
Cappy
Re:Contact info for Elektron US repair center (in Georgia) 12 Years, 2 Months ago
ark wrote:
Send a support request to Elektron via their website and they will tell you how to proceed.

Already did that, but thanks for the advice.
Cappy
Can anyone provide this info? I am still waiting for a response from Elektron.
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Here you go. Don's a good guy and I had a great experience with him when my MD had a glitch, but FWIW I wouldn't contact him until you've run your problem past HQ. Especially if your gear is still under warranty, I suspect Don will need to hear from them before he makes any repairs. They're busy at HQ but don't worry, they will get back to you.

1-770-845-9617
Don Hassler/Elektron USA Service
Address line 1:# 270
Address line 2: 375 Rockbridge RD. NW Suite 172
Lilburn, GA 30047
Cappy
Hey, thanks a lot for that info.

I had some questions about shipment scheduling that Elektron HQ wouldn't really be able to answer. It was also useful to get a technical explanation of the problem. Apparently there was a bad batch of buttons that found their way into some Octatracks. I decided to ship it back for repair instead of trying for a third replacement.
Go to top Post Reply