As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Re:Dum Dum, The techno that sounded like a cat... (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Dum Dum, The techno that sounded like a cat...
Yoshi
Look at my stuff, and help me obtain my burger
Clips and videos
Dum Dum, The techno that sounded like a cat... 12 Years, 1 Month ago
Hello forum-friends..
another part of my big dream is finished.. techno-ish dance-able mayhem.
and yes.. this one has a bunch of puppets in it too..

Enjoy..

http://www.muzu.tv/gb/dreammer/dum-dum-the-techno-that-sounded-like-a-cat-music-video/1305188/
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
...a new breed
Re:Dum Dum, The techno that sounded like a cat... 12 Years, 1 Month ago
Very creative. The WWF guys crack me up
Yoshi
Clips and videos
glad i made you smile
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Dude these vids of yours are hilarious, please keep these coming

I've got a couple of friends who do stop-motion animation and I know how much work goes into creating them...incidentally these would make great background visuals for a live PA, hope you'll do that sometime once you've got enough footage!
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Wow, these are great tunes and videos. Got up to No Logic. The only bad thing is the annoying Disney ad that pops up after a couple of viewings. Are you using Elektrons for the songs? Anyway, got a new fan here.

EDIT: Haha, I got around the stupid Disney ads: just click on "Visit Site" upper left corner, it will open a new Disney window, close it, go back to the Muzu window, don't resume the video, just click on Dreammer's muzu video instead.

"No Logic" is my favorite, reminds me of the best of 90's techno, as does a lot of your music.
Yoshi
Clips and videos
dubathonic wrote:
Dude these vids of yours are hilarious, please keep these coming

I've got a couple of friends who do stop-motion animation and I know how much work goes into creating them...incidentally these would make great background visuals for a live PA, hope you'll do that sometime once you've got enough footage!

Glad i made you laugh 2

There is more in the pipeline.. the story isnt over yet.. the live pa thing is part of the idea.. but is probably last in line... (I am not really a performing artist.. as in standing on a stage.. so even if i had everything working like i want.. no place to actually show it..)
And yes.. it is allot of work... spend about the whole summer on my knees for about 6/7 videos...

poonti wrote:
Wow, these are great tunes and videos. Got up to No Logic. The only bad thing is the annoying Disney ad that pops up after a couple of viewings. Are you using Elektrons for the songs? Anyway, got a new fan here.

EDIT: Haha, I got around the stupid Disney ads: just click on "Visit Site" upper left corner, it will open a new Disney window, close it, go back to the Muzu window, don't resume the video, just click on Dreammer's muzu video instead.

"No Logic" is my favorite, reminds me of the best of 90's techno, as does a lot of your music.

glad you liked it... Yes I have elektron stuff.. though it is kinda new.. Its been used for
"do the fidget" and "acidinouterspace" the rest of it .. is mainly roland gear.. used in a live-setting (I kinda build my own discotheque as a studio)
So sorry about that.. I cannot exactly explain how to "make these sounds" on a monomachine or a machinedrum.. i simply dont have one.. Thats probably why it sounds like early 90's techno i have almost the exact same way of working as a technolive set, back then

About the ads:
Well lets put first.. I am not angry/upset that you try to get around the ads..
Nobody should be forced to watch disney ads.. though instead of trying to get rid of the ads.. try http://www.youtube.com/dedreammer ys.. thats the story about the burger .. (thats why it says .. Look at my stuff, and help me obtain my burger Clips and videos on the side) simply put.. I am very hungry for my burger. and i want that something most sons want from their father.. to make him proud... and in that view.. it does not really help if people skip ads, or "hack" around the system.. cause i do get penalties for that..
it shows in their logfiles, and they take double the payout back.. (each add is about 0.01 cent .. but if they see weird behaviour.. they deduct 0.02 per "weirdness")

So thats basicly what i do.. make 90's style music.. with end of 90's technology. add puppets to the mix (or other thingies depending on genre) put them on the internet.. tell the world about it.. and wait till the day i can eat .. please help i am hungry
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Ok, sorry I didn't mean to disrupt any revenue stream you might get from these videos, but being forced to watch Disney ads is equivalent to undergoing Chinese Water Torture IMO. You surely can't be getting much revenue from this ad. At least change the ad to show software and hardware synths or something I might be interested in.

I'd rather donate to your burger cause than be forced to watch Disney videos like Malcolm McDowell in Clockwork Orange!

Yoshi
Clips and videos
Its ok buddy.. like i said.. i am not angry, nor was i thinking that you wanted to do
anything bad and i agree..
disney ads is not exactly something i be waiting for... alaas.. i have no say in the ads... its just how "the system" works and i am not smart enough to write a platform of my own..

it gets even funnier.. your about the third person that said.. i rather donate the burger..
so i might have to learn how to make a website with a membership section.. membership will be 1 burger, for lifetime of adfree videos and highquality mp3s hehehehe

So dont feel bad if nobody would complain, i would stop thinking how to improve on things i normally would not think about..
Hammer Bro
http://soundcloud.com/cosmosuave
MDSPS-1UW+ MKII Doepfer DARKENERGY Darktime MKS-30 Mbase01 A&H Zed14 Ensoniq DP/4 RNC 1773
LOLZ better than techno viking...
Go to top Post Reply