As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Virtual Flannel-We Flyin' Cassettes now available! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Virtual Flannel-We Flyin' Cassettes now available!
King Koopa
Virtual Flannel-We Flyin' Cassettes now available! 11 Years, 10 Months ago
Hey there Elektron fam, just released my new album We Flyin'. If you place a pre-order for the Cassette, you will get the digital version immediately, or just cop the digital version if that more your style. Tapes will ship in under two weeks. It's a lot of OP-1 and Biscuit with some Octatrack fun in there as well Thanks for your support! -V-F!

http://virtualflannel.bandcamp.com/album/we-flyin

UPDATE: Tapes now in stock!!!!'
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Virtual Flannel-We Flyin' Digital Release/Cassette Pre-Order 11 Years, 10 Months ago
I checked this out the other day and its awesome work!!!

Great stuff!
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Re:Virtual Flannel-We Flyin' Digital Release/Cassette Pre-Order 11 Years, 10 Months ago
Wow, terrific work! Great oldskool vibe. Listening now, really digging it!

Did you use any other gear, or is it totally OP-1 Biscuit and OT?
King Koopa
@dubaholic, only other things I used were and SP-303 for Vinyl Sim and some mastering plugs in Ableton.

@Dataline Ah the master himself! Thanks for the support fam, make sure to have another look, I posted a few tracks from the album to soundcloud some days ago, but the WHOLE album just got put up on band camp last night, so be sure to have a listen to all the new jams!

Thanks!-V-F!
King Koopa
@dubaholic, only other things I used were and SP-303 for Vinyl Sim and some mastering plugs in Ableton.

@Dataline Ah the master himself! Thanks for the support fam, make sure to have another look, I posted a few tracks from the album to soundcloud some days ago, but the WHOLE album just got put up on band camp last night, so be sure to have a listen to all the new jams!

Thanks!-V-F!
Chain Chomp
Check out Jogging House at
soundcloud
tumblr
bandcamp
facebook
Very dope release VF!
Love how you keep perfecting your style.

Your releases are filling up quite some space in my iTunes library
King Koopa
Thanks Jogging House! You and the other supportive online community members really keep me going!
King Koopa
Re:Virtual Flannel-We Flyin' Digital Release/Cassette Pre-Order 11 Years, 9 Months ago
Hey gang! So glad to see the forum is back up. Just thought. I'd let you know my tapes are now in stock at my bandcamp.
http://virtualflannel.bandcamp.com/album/we-flyin
Chain Chomp
Re:Virtual Flannel-We Flyin' Digital Release/Cassette Pre-Order 11 Years, 9 Months ago
Sweet! Loving your stuff on soundcloud, every time I listen to one of your tunes it's like falling down a staircase made of treacle'n'funk.
Go to top Post Reply