As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music 2 new sketches.... (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: 2 new sketches....
Admin
tIB was here
2 new sketches.... 16 Years, 1 Month ago
....can be found at my virb, both mono only (2 of).

Theyre (very) rough first takes, live one track records, no processing, #1 is pretty noisey (but quite fun), #2 goes nowhere (and isnt), if I get time I might try and give them some more finishing/structure.

If you got the time or inclination give them a play...

www.virb.com/tib

As a point of interest #2 includes some of the clanky noises from Allerians sandboxed from above sysex file, I enjoyed trawling through someone elses patches and learnt a bit too.

These may well be the last I post for a while, move to Bangkok in two weeks armed only with sfx60, micromodular and tinny senheissers. Be warned, if I do post anything soon the chances are the mixing will be even worse than these!

Jah!
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Re:2 new sketches.... 16 Years, 1 Month ago
I like your commitment to poetic imperfections. Keep up the good work. These definitely have character.

Bangkok sounds like fun.
Admin
tIB was here
I like your commitment to poetic imperfections.

Why thankyou, sometimes (as with these) its a case of needs must- only had an hour to get those right(ish), so its pattern jamming all the way to BKK!

Last Edit: 2008/03/26 14:53
Killer Beez
The home of Future BASF
http://soundcloud.com/ookpikk
The first one is cool, there's definitly a good track in there.
Admin
tIB was here
Thanks Mr Pikk, got to say that the first one was most definately influenced by your very own recent work.

Im hoping to get that one into song mode so I can mess with the sounds on the other mono while its ticking over. The levels need balancing and some of it needs sharpening as you cant pick certain sounds out of the mix...just need the t-i-m-e-!

Last Edit: 2008/03/27 01:09
Admin
tIB was here
^ Ive now done this, though it goes into slightly self indulgent wig out mode after around 3 mins Im a little more pleased...
Go to top Post Reply