As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:good trader shout outs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:good trader shout outs
Re:good trader shout outs 11 Years, 10 Months ago
YesNo wrote:
StirHouse is a good guy to deal with... Easy/Fast communication. Prompt & polite....
High fives!

I echo these sentiments back.. YesNo provided one of the best transactions I've ever experienced. Very quick shipping, excellent double-box packaging, couldn't ask for more. Stand-up dude.
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Just want to leave some props for thedeadly and the amazing monomachine I purchased from him. would buy again.
Cappy
Thank you! And like wise. I would sell to CBURGBACHER again. Painless and quick!
Good doing business with you.
Thanks to EU member nobl1v1on ( lars ) for the x0xb0x and good trader shoutout! Good experience.
Thanks!

microluv
Cappy
Excellent deals with trigga and Indigo333. When Indigo333 says something is as-new, he's not kidding. The sequencer I got from trigga was also in fantastic shape, and it got here incredibly fast- probably the fastest international shipping I've ever seen. Thanks, guys!!
Goomba
Want to give a shout out for a great trader on the forum: Modus Op. Traded my OT and some $ for his DSI Tempest a few weeks back.
Big UP´s to Mechprin for trading his OP-1 for my MEK.Very smooth transition and fast shipping. Simply a gentleman in business and spirit.

I´ll do Buy-Sell or Trade, with him any time.
Goomba
I have only good things to say about trading with RINGO KIDF. Everything went smoothly and we've had a very nice dialogue. Highly recommended!
Boo
Just completed a deal with TonyGlisten.
Evreything went very smoothly and I'd be delighted to deal with him again.
HI
Some goodwill to a new forum member and a new MD owner Yolldar. Smooth pick up and no hassle with the money.
Go to top Post Reply