I had my Bitstream mapped to the OT about two weeks ago, but I upgraded the firmware, and the bloody configuration software decided to corrupt the bloody file I had set up.
I haven't had time to reconstruct the map, but it is deffo doable.
this document helped a lot:http://www.waveidea.co..._bs3x_midichannels.pdf
You need to use the software to properly configure each control to its own specific channel - that document tells you how. I just followed the instructions listed and used the MIDI implementation chart at the back of the OT manual to set it up. Was a long process, but excellent to have control over the parameters.
Hopefully I find the time to get it going again......
Saving libraries on the configuration software seems a bit iffy to be honest (on a Mac at any rate)