As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear To the new guys considering the OT (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: To the new guys considering the OT
Game & Watch
To the new guys considering the OT 13 Years, 3 Months ago
Myself and a few others are putting demos up and answering questions (where possible) But we are not Elektron salesmen, trying to persuade you to buy it, that is entirely your choice, we are not trying to impress you with either our musical endeavours or the Octatrack itself.

We are merely enthusiastic owners, and part of this community sharing our experiences, so please bear all of the above in mind, otherwise it can seem that you are appearing rude and a bit of a jackass.

None of us have had more that a few hours or days with this new machine, and it does have a learning curve, as you may find for yourself if you decide to get one, which is entirely up to you.

Thanks
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Re:To the new guys considering the OT 13 Years, 3 Months ago
Well said.

I have been pretty disappointed with some of the crap that has been spouted on the forum these last few days.. sure it will settle down though.
iam sure the crap will clean it self...
Goomba
I just got into to that forum today after reading a lot of stuff about the OT here the last few days and i totally get your point.
so i can only say: thanks for giving some infos and demos from your side,it's cool and everybody has to imagine on his own,what he can finally do with his own OT
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
No reason to explain/defend what you're doing Daren! That's precious OT twiddling time you're missing out on . Anyway, I reckon the people who are not interested in the OT will disappear after a while.
Game & Watch
Well said, and thanks to all the trail blazers feeding our hungry imaginations with sights and sounds from the OT.
Game & Watch
your´re so kind writing all this darenager!

I imagine something like :

To the new guys considering the OT....you don´t deserve it!
King Koopa
All your base are belong to us!
This thread deserves a bump. I've enjoyed most of the stuff I've heard so far in one way or another. Keep up the good work!
Chain Chomp
Amen...
King Koopa
Darenger and all others posting demos and answering questions...your work is very much appreciated. Thank you!
Go to top Post Reply