As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear How to remove p-locks in realtime on OT? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: How to remove p-locks in realtime on OT?
Goomba
How to remove p-locks in realtime on OT? 12 Years, 7 Months ago
Hello,
Do you know how to remove parameter locks in realtime on OT?

For example I have a track with p-locks on pitch and vol, and I want to remove pitch p-locks in realtime (without having to remove it manually on each trigs)

I know how to do it on MD, in realtime recording, by pressing "no"+the parameter button as long as I want the parameter removed.
If I do the same on OT it just removes the trigs...

Maybe I'm missing something ?

Thanks !
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
Octatrack DPS-1
Re:How to remove p-locks in realtime on OT? 12 Years, 7 Months ago
You can do this, but I'm not in front of my OT right now. It's in the manual in the Realtime Recording section I think.
Admin
I think whilst in Live record mode, you press and hold the encoder for the P_Lock you wish to remove for a few seconds, or at least until the sequencer has passed the steps that have P-locks on them.
Admin
TRIG LOCK CLEAR

Instead of removing parameter locks one by one from a trig you can use the clear trig locks
command. First make sure you are in GRID RECORDING mode. If not, press [REC].
Hold and press the [TRIG] key of the trig whose content you want to clear. Then press
[PLAY] to clear the trig. The message “CLEAR TRIG LOCKS” will appear.
The trig lock clear operation can be undone by performing the operation one more time.
The message “UNDO TRIG” will be shown in the display.
Goomba
Thank you for your answers !

I found on the manual : "To remove only parameter locks in real time, press and hold [FUNCTION] + [EXIT/NO]. All trigs hit by the running LED of the sequencer will be erased from the active track."

But you can't select a specific parameter.

Cheers !
Boo
wurl wrote:
Thank you for your answers !

I found on the manual : "To remove only parameter locks in real time, press and hold [FUNCTION] + [EXIT/NO]. All trigs hit by the running LED of the sequencer will be erased from the active track."

But you can't select a specific parameter.

Cheers !

I've been missing this feature as well, did a request some months ago, but perhaps someone should send another request about it..
Go to top Post Reply