As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Just lost my first sample/ first major glitch - on the OT (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Just lost my first sample/ first major glitch - on the OT
Boo
Just lost my first sample/ first major glitch - on the OT 12 Years, 4 Months ago
I love the OT. really amazing. great job Elektron. I hope these probkems get worked out in the coming months/ Anywya I spent a good amount of time on a loop with a few tracks on the OT. I bounced it down to 1 file and save/assigned it on the OT. I than recorded and bounced a couple more files on different tracks, moving samples to different tracks etc. Im sure I saved the file. All of a sudden the loop i had previously created got switched to the new sample i recorded. bla bla. anyway. I lost the original drum loop . DAMNIT!!!!!!

has anyone else had a similar problem?

brian
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re:Just lost my first sample/ first major glitch - on the OT 12 Years, 4 Months ago
Eatbrian wrote:
All of a sudden the loop i had previously created got switched to the new sample i recorded.

I've messed up a few patterns because I didn't understand that sample slots are on project level and not bank level. So, when swithiching banks I replaced the samples in say, FLEX slots 1,2 and 3, and thus messed up my patterns on the other banks.

Now I place samples in the beginning of the slot list when experimenting, and copy them to the end of the list, aand keep in mind that "end of list samples" are never to be tampered with.
Goomba
Re:Just lost my first sample/ first major glitch - on the OT 12 Years, 4 Months ago
Great idea about copying them to the end when they are "final". Thanks for sharing that idea
Go to top Post Reply