As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 prototype - custom frame
Chain Chomp
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 11 Years, 4 Months ago
I bought my OT and MD an xmas present.

It came just in time for me to do my live PA in Toronto (Saturday Dec 15th @ Toika if anyone is around!).

Ain't she a beaut?!

Thanks Watson!
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Re:Ergonomic Interface Truss EIT-1 custom frame AVAILABLE NOW 11 Years, 4 Months ago
I figured I would update this again. First off, the EIT-1 is just amazing. I love it!
Second, as noted, it DOES fit in a 5010 pellican pelican case. I took out the "big" layers of foam and only left the thin layer on the bottom. Also, the full foam padding is still in the top part of the case.

In this case I fit: all cables + several extra ones, all PSUs, all midi cables, the EIT-1 case holding the MD and OT (not taken out of the case as shown in a previous post), a virus snow and a little pack of padding to protect the virus knobs. With all the above the pelican is packed to the brim but everything feels VERY secure and safe. I could not fit the BCR2000 in the case so I threw it in the elektron bag (could not zip up since it is too tall).

Hope this helps others!
Yoshi
Is there a triple version coming?
Rusty wrote:
Is there a triple version coming?

I'll need one that holds all 4 elektrons and that fits snugly into a huge pelican case.. only drawback will be the $2500 pricetag

jokes aside, this looks seriously nice!
Goomba
I've got two, one for OT and MnM. The other with a MD and a little space waiting patiently for an A4. They are great and look lovely. The only slight problem I have is that they sit a little hi in front of my monitor which is a slight issue as I use logic for tracking. But you can't have everything.
Yoshi
^^ Phone Book (do they still make those?)
Goomba
I ordered one of these about a week ago, but have not recieved any confirmation or any sign that someone have seen my order. However - the money has been drawn from my Paypal. I sent a mail, but have not gotten any answer. Should I worry?
Naw, it's the holidays and it is a small operation. Probably just away for a moment.
Goomba
Thats what I thought! Thank you!
Hammer Bro
Nightfuture wrote:
I ordered one of these about a week ago, but have not recieved any confirmation or any sign that someone have seen my order. However - the money has been drawn from my Paypal. I sent a mail, but have not gotten any answer. Should I worry?

No worries whatsoever, Watson is a standup cat and always comes through. The holidaze are allot on everybody and it gets all cray cray. I have 2 of these trusses and need to order another one actually. They are as solid as he is, hang in for a few and he will get at ya. Congrats on the EIT, it's sleek as all get out. Peace, eddy
Go to top Post Reply