As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Monomachine Video Tutorial (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Monomachine Video Tutorial
Game & Watch
Re:Monomachine Video Tutorial 14 Years, 1 Month ago
I'd really like a video tutorial series for the Access Virus TI. I know there are menus in there that I haven't even found yet. The most complicated gear I own, and getting more so every few months with the updates.

The Mono is reasonably digestible. Patience pays off with the mono but it's easy to get started. Square buttons at bottom trig notes. Some buttons select banks, others do Swing, etc. Arrows navigate. Knobs change parameters on the screen. Go 1 step at a time through the manual. Read a page and try it out. Twist, and shout. Twist, and shout. Repeat
  The topic has been locked.
Rew
Chain Chomp
Re:Monomachine Video Tutorial 14 Years, 1 Month ago
Veets wrote:
I'd really like a video tutorial series for the Access Virus TI. I know there are menus in there that I haven't even found yet. The most complicated gear I own, and getting more so every few months with the updates.

ME TOO!!! I really need some videos for using the TI part. I've been through all the tutorial docs and demo songs.... but i still have trouble using it in Logic and Numerology. I just can't wrap my head around the workflow. Let me know if you find anything! (I haven't really seen much on the Virus forum... but then again I don't really go there much. maybe i should )

Sorry, a bit Off Topic. Carry on...
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply