As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade The MATRIX Green Modded MD-UW MKII (custom 1 of 2) San Diego (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: The MATRIX Green Modded MD-UW MKII (custom 1 of 2) San Diego
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
The MATRIX Green Modded MD-UW MKII (custom 1 of 2) San Diego 14 Years, 6 Months ago
the 'matrix green' modded Machinedrum. "If you need to ask...."

PRICE LOWERED: $1555.00 + SHIPPING

OK, so I'm selling a good/large portion of my studio and need to let go of the most outrageously kickass piece of gear I own...

The MATRIX Green MachineDrum UW mkII.

All you need to know is posted on Matrix:

http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/search?q=matrix+green+machinedrum

But ask if you have any questions.

Other notes:
* you can replace the black top with any color/graphics you want: www.styleflip.com
* I worked with Mike there to ensure the mkII designs were accurate (the original ones they were selling did not account for the 64 step additional LED holes on the mkII's).
* The green display with green ON black contrast, for me, is much easier to read than black ON red. I've used it during full live PAs in the dark, and the LEDs and display are the perfect brightness, with much better contrast on the LCD!

Also...I have still several other displays I sourced at the same time in order to try on different colors, etc. These were not cheap nor easy to find, as you can read in the Matrix article above. I'd be willing to sell the displays individually at this point for $85/each shipped to USA...but:
1) I can't guarantee they'll work perfectly (there are different colors as well as other parameters for each one, but the electrical specs/current drain, etc... are at least a proper match)
2) You'll have to install them with a professional EE or someone really handy with a gun and some special tools... there is a 25 pin multi-pin connector that you cannot just use a normal soldering iron on. Pavel has the right tools and knows what he's doing, if you are local in San Diego.
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
Re:The MATRIX Green Modded MD-UW MKII (custom 1 of 2) San Diego 14 Years, 6 Months ago
bumpin' it
King Koopa
Re:The MATRIX Green Modded MD-UW MKII (custom 1 of 2) San Di 14 Years, 6 Months ago
Taking a huge loss is to be expected when you spend a ridiculous amount of money personalizing something. Not many people are out looking to buy a used MD with green LEDs and a green display with your name on it for well over the retail price of a brand new one.
Cappy
Re:The MATRIX Green Modded MD-UW MKII (custom 1 of 2) San Di 14 Years, 6 Months ago
I hate this glass on the MD
Go to top Post Reply